AiFoto3: select destination directory on NAS

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

nlinpen
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AiFoto3: select destination directory on NAS

Post by nlinpen »

I have installed AiFoto3 on both my iPhone and my iPad. I use AiFoto3 to back up my photos and videos from these mobile devices to my NAS.
However: AiFoto3 does not have the possibility to select the destination directory on the NAS. It simply puts all photos and videos from both iPhone and iPad in the same directories. Thus all items get mixed up.

Request: please make it possible to select a destination directory on the NAS. This way I can keep the photos from the iPad and the iPhone separate.
nlinpen

Re: AiFoto3: select destination directory on NAS

Post by nlinpen »

A new version of AiFoto3 was released last week. This one includes the feature which I asked for. I can now select the destination directory on the NAS. And by doing so am I able to keep photos from my iPad separate from photos on my iPhone.
ajizle

Post by ajizle »

I do not have this ability on Android. There is no clear documentation that you can select the destination upload folder on the NAS. I really hope they do add this feature as my photos are not stored in the main volume so it renders the app backup useless.
Chris B.

Post by Chris B. »

Are there any plans for android devices to have the ability to choose the destination upload folder?
The MyPhoto upload solution is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. The need to click through 4 folders just to get to the pictures is just inexplicably stupid. Also having not the choice of the destination upload folder is beyond any logical understanding especially nowadays with people having more than one mobile device or in my case my own and the wife's phone. Any other NAS solution on the market having this feature for their mobile apps.
matrox

Post by matrox »

I support! I need the same
chris.e

Post by chris.e »

And for that destination / nas location to be allowed to be an encrypted location.

Return to “Feature Requests”