It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:53 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

istat server

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!

Re: istat server

Postby Auberon2k » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:49 am

I believe much of that information is viewable through the already available Asustor apps on the App Store and Google Store. Have you looked into those?
Auberon2k
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 am

Re: istat server

Postby smilyfox » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Auberon2k wrote:I believe much of that information is viewable through the already available Asustor apps on the App Store and Google Store. Have you looked into those?



give me some samples.. the only what i can find is official app of asustor AiMaster
smilyfox
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 am

Re: istat server

Postby Auberon2k » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:45 am

AIMaster is what I was referring to, doesn't it offer much of that info?
Auberon2k
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 am

Re: istat server

Postby smilyfox » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Auberon2k wrote:AIMaster is what I was referring to, doesn't it offer much of that info?



and you are ? a admin ? Its a request page not complain page..
smilyfox
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 am

Re: istat server

Postby Rhialto » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 pm

smilyfox wrote:
Auberon2k wrote:AIMaster is what I was referring to, doesn't it offer much of that info?

and you are ? a admin ? Its a request page not complain page..

Dude, relax! You have registered here a few hours ago to post this request. Auberon2k just want to help saying that maybe AIMaster may give you much of the information you are looking for and you are being rude with him.
Rhialto
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 am

Re: istat server

Postby Kerry » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:14 am

Aimaster is very great! No doubt about it: multi server control, one touch backup control, app central control, cpu, temp, fan, shut down, sleep, Find me, user access right, backup job and so on so forth...

But istat server looks indeed cool also and there is Linux version of it: http://bjango.com/help/istat/istatserverlinux/

Maybe some savior can have it done?
Kerry
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: istat server

Postby charles880 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:24 pm

seit heute zeigt mir das Control Center folgenden status an:
nicht initialisiert
auf der folgenden seite, soll ich die ersteinrichtung wiederholen. Der webbrowser fordert mich auf Festplatten einzulegen.
Allerdings sind beide Festplatten eingelegt!!!!
Rausziehe und wieder einsetzten bringt nichts.
Was kann ich machen?
charles880
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: istat server

Postby damien599901 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 am

charles880 wrote:seit heute zeigt mir das Control Center folgenden status an:
nicht initialisiert
auf der folgenden seite, soll ich die ersteinrichtung wiederholen. Der webbrowser fordert mich auf Festplatten einzulegen.
Allerdings sind beide Festplatten eingelegt!!!!
Rausziehe und wieder einsetzten bringt nichts.
Was kann ich machen?


du bist nicht in der rechten Sektion (i undestand what you mean but you're not in the right part of the forum :) )
=> bitte click (please use this one) here
and finally this is an english forum.
Du kannst benutzen (Try to help you of) Google Translation for your country ;)
Storage: AS7004T & AS5002T
Network: FREEBOX REVOLUTION V6
Laptop: Apple MACBOOK Pro OS X El Capitan & Windows 10
Media Player: ASUSTOR NAS with Kodi 16 Beta & HD_Engine 1 (thanks Fathe_Mande)
Portable: iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air
damien599901
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:53 am

Re: istat server

Postby Merlino » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi all.
I'm searching news about iStat server on Asustor. I've found this post, without a conclusion. Do anyone know if developer have considering this solution?
Tnx in advance
User avatar
Merlino
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Milano, Italy

Return to Feature Requests

  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests