AS6602T Not Ready in control Centre

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Yeoldalchemist
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS6602T Not Ready in control Centre

Post by Yeoldalchemist »

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone can shed any light on an issue i have with a ASUSTOR AS6602T Lockerstor 2-Bay installed at a client site.

1) Control centre sees the NAS and indicates the IP address correctly but reports it back as not ready? and i am unable to use any of the actions apart from Scan and wake from LAN

2) Unable to use the IP address in a browser to Access ADM?

3) However i can browse using File explorer to the shared locations on the NAS

Any assistance greatly appreciated
sksbir

Re: AS6602T Not Ready in control Centre

Post by sksbir »

hi
check that port you are requesting is the one that is set for ADM.
orion

Post by orion »

Something abnormally. Ransomware infected? I think you'd better to send a support request to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/
MadDogDean

Post by MadDogDean »

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been lurking around for a while.

I had a go around with the same thing. It has to do with file sharing permissions. Just to clarify, when you say the NAS is not ready, do you mean it says "Not Ready" or "Offline"? The following applies to "Offline"

There appears to be a few issues on Win 11, but Win 10 it seems straight-forward.

I presume you are connecting to the NAS via wireless. You need to go into your networking and add ControlCenter.exe in your list of apps allowed through the firewall. On win 10 should work like a charm.

If on Win 11, this doesn't work and you need to Turn Windows Firewall off. We use the Private Network and just leave the Firewall off - it's the only way it works. I had a discussion with Tech Support and they replied that they only support Win 10 and can't comment on Win 11 issues.

Good luck

Return to “[Official] For AS52xx/53xx/66xx Series”