help getting started

Portainer is a lightweight management UI which allows you to easily manage your Docker host or Swarm cluster.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

silentjay
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

help getting started

Post by silentjay »

hello, I'm trying to use portainer to deploy rutorrent/autodl Irssi. I followed asustor College and deployed the container and it shows running but I can't connect to the webui,.

Horjulf/rutorrent-autodl is the container.

Tbh I cant get anything I've tried to work and unfortunately there really aren't many tutorials or videos on how to do this specifically to asustor. Any help/walk through would be extremely helpful.

Jason
ilike2burnthing

Re: help getting started

Post by ilike2burnthing »

If the container itself is running ok (you can check the logs for the container in Portainer) and it's just that you can't access it, then it may be an issue with port forwarding.

You will need to add the host port to at least:
ADM > Settings > Manual Connect > EZ-Router > Port-Forwarding > Self define

You can also activate EZ-Router just above that, which attempts to map those ports for your router as well.

I say 'attempts' because it failed miserably for mine. So if it doesn't work for you either, then you'll need to add them manually in your router settings.
silentjay

Re: help getting started

Post by silentjay »

i got a few containers working, but its not a port forwarding thing. ive given up on rutorrent. thanks for the input

Return to “Portainer”