Initial sync never completes

This app can access your OneDrive Business Cloud and synchronize the files to/from NAS.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

DanLawrence
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Initial sync never completes

Post by DanLawrence »

I set up (what I though was) a simple link between an empty folder on the NAS and my Office365 provided OneDrive account. The setup went fine, but it never completes the initial sync. I've let it run for days and still no joy. I suspect it is related to the large volume of files I already have up at OneDrive, but they are all deselected for sync so I would hope DataSync for Onedrive Business is smart enough to skip over them.

Is this a known issue?

Is DataSync for OneDrive Business the correct app to use with the OneDrive that is supplied by my Office365 subscription?
adems

Re: Initial sync never completes

Post by adems »

i also having almost the same problem.
i'm going to sync my google drive (google backup & sync), but the DataSync Center cannot sync files and folders shared from other users that have been included (linked) in my drive.
files and folders shared from other user/owner, cannot be sync/downloaded by DataSync Center
files and folders shared from other user/owner, cannot be sync/downloaded by DataSync Center
my drive.PNG (37.62 KiB) Viewed 9161 times

Return to “DataSync for Onedrive Business”