...spoke too soon! Many issues with EZ Sync Manager

Through built-in EZ Sync Manager of ADM 3.2 and ASUSTOR EZ Sync for computer, data from computer can be synchronized to the NAS at any time from anywhere.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

al2suarez
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

...spoke too soon! Many issues with EZ Sync Manager

Post by al2suarez »

After using EZ Sync for a couple of weeks there are major issues.

On Computer#1, Laptop#2 and Laptop#3, Desktiop AES (Asustor EZ Sync) is configured to "Start ASUSTOR EZ Sync on system startup".
On Computer#1, Laptop#2 and Laptop#3, connect local Router through WIFI.
My Asustor NAS is connected to same local Router.
My Asustor NAS has two folders (with existing Files) under EZ Sync Manager. Compuer#1, Laptop#1 and Laptop#2 are all sharing these two folders (2-Way)

[0] Computer#1 reboots every morning, every time AES desktop app (on taskbar) appears to be disconnected from NAS. I then have to manually exit AES and restart it to have it connect to NAS successfully. I would expect AES to continuously try to connect to NAS.

[1] Computer#1 has files in folder and the out-of-sync icon appears on the AES desktop app for this folder and stays like that forever. It never uploads the files to AES Manager so Laptop#1 and Laptop#2 never receive the files.

[2] On Laptop#1, I enter a new file. AES Manager on Asustor NAS shows this new file, however, Computer#1 and Laptop#2 still say they are in sync but does not have the new file. Even after rebooting it still does not update.

[3] When you try to remove an existing Task from AES desktop app from a connected NAS you get the following Exception Error:
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An unhandled exception occurred: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Marco@ASUSTOR

Re: ...spoke too soon! Many issues with EZ Sync Manager

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

Hi, EZ Sync is currently being overhauled to fix its issues. We appreciate your patience.
al2suarez

Re: ...spoke too soon! Many issues with EZ Sync Manager

Post by al2suarez »

Marco@ASUSTOR wrote:Hi, EZ Sync is currently being overhauled to fix its issues. We appreciate your patience.
That is awesome to hear! Can't wait to try it out. I am willing help out if you need people to test it out.

Thank you.

Return to “EZ Sync Manager”