Just discovered EZ Sync and I love it

Through built-in EZ Sync Manager of ADM 3.2 and ASUSTOR EZ Sync for computer, data from computer can be synchronized to the NAS at any time from anywhere.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

al2suarez
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Just discovered EZ Sync and I love it

Post by al2suarez »

Just installed "Asustor EZ Sync" on two laptops and an Intel NUC.
I am running security software for my ip cameras and detected-people-videos go into a folder in my intel nuc.
EZ Sync then updates my laptops with the newly created detected-people-videos.

I LOVE IT!!! So far so good!

And here I was paying for pCloud and about dump it and subscribe to Tresorit. Now I dump all and just use EZ Sync. Really cool.

Should create a Linux & Mac version of Asustor EZ Sync.

I do wish it had notification on the taskbar of when files are being updated (syncing).
Marco@ASUSTOR

Re: Just discovered EZ Sync and I love it

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

al2suarez wrote:Just installed "Asustor EZ Sync" on two laptops and an Intel NUC.
I am running security software for my ip cameras and detected-people-videos go into a folder in my intel nuc.
EZ Sync then updates my laptops with the newly created detected-people-videos.

I LOVE IT!!! So far so good!

And here I was paying for pCloud and about dump it and subscribe to Tresorit. Now I dump all and just use EZ Sync. Really cool.

Should create a Linux & Mac version of Asustor EZ Sync.

I do wish it had notification on the taskbar of when files are being updated (syncing).
Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback! We're working hard to help make NAS even greater than before and all feedback (positive and negative) is HIGHLY appreciated and will be forwarded to management.
raydoo

Re: Just discovered EZ Sync and I love it

Post by raydoo »

Hello, i also discovered it but there is no Mac client, any info if you plan on release one?

Return to “EZ Sync Manager”