No Internet Connection inside Debian Desktop

Linux Center is Linux Container APP, can run different isolated Linux systems on Asustor Nas system using a single Linux kernel.
jbo
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: No Internet Connection inside Debian Desktop

Post by jbo »

Thank you for the suggestion.
The idea of a script work well. I use this method with a script in /etc/init.d : https://www.forum-nas.fr/viewtopic.php? ... 5d8eda7a1a

Thank you for the help.
jB

Ps:
Finally, megacmd doesn't work well. So i decided to use entware then i install the package megacmd (it is not the last update).
I use some commands mega-sync but i'm still wondering if it will be permanent. I have to check how to make init script as Philippe explain.
father.mande

Re: No Internet Connection inside Debian Desktop

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
jbo wrote: Finally, megacmd doesn't work well. So i decided to use entware then i install the package megacmd (it is not the last update).
I use some commands mega-sync but i'm still wondering if it will be permanent. I have to check how to make init script as Philippe explain.
Megacmd version in Entware ... you can ask to openwrt team to do the update (search entware on github), also it's always possible to compile yourself last version or use the package update tools ... idem in Github
I am in travel and can't before end of next week try to compile last (1.3.0 I suppose) ... but I can try end of next week.
LAST know that Entware feed are updated each month ... so thing to run opkg update ; opkg upgrade at least one time per month.

For init script ... it's like other Linux
ONLY all folder /etc /lib /bin /sbin etc. need to be prefixed by /opt
... so init script are in /opt/etc/init.d folder
remember that it's possible for scheduled task to use cron ... good idea is to used cron from Entware (full GNU version not like in A.D.M.) and able to run in parallel with A.D.M. cron without interference ... idem remember that all folder for Entware are prefixed by /opt NOTHING more to know before starting ...

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “Linux-Center”