EZ Connect - disconnect mount drive/error copying files

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Dawe
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

EZ Connect - disconnect mount drive/error copying files

Post by Dawe »

Hi,
have my Asustor AS6104T equipped with 3 HDD. 2 of them are RAID 1 , 3rd one is raid level: single - only for movies etc.
RAID 1 is set to EZ Sync - NAS - PC, sync photos. Every time when I want to copy some files to NAS , I´am lost connection. EZ Connect unmount drives, restart and turned on again. I checked file permission, firewall, ports everything is set up as ON and allow etc. But maybe I forget something :(
When I connect to my NAS via Firefox, trying to copy some files via File manager, everything looks perfect. Doesn´t matter how big is files, is happening again and again and again ... :) Have problem only with mapped drives through EZ connect. I tried reinstall the app several times. Playing movies on KODI , or music is without any problems.
Windows error message are changing, sometimes its : 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect or 0x800705AA insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service ...

Have any one the same problem?

I upgrade my old synology with asustor few days ago, but now my feelings are little bit mixed.

Another question, but maybe for another topic, when I copy files via file manager(firefox) get speed around 80Mbs, when EZ sync is active, can´t get more as 5 - 15 MBs. Link aggregation is active Round-robin /don´t know if this is ok/, gigabyte switch, ports open...

Apologize my English. I will be glad for any kind of help. :)
Dawe

Re: EZ Connect - disconnect mount drive/error copying files

Post by Dawe »

Anyone? Any advice? :)
orion

Post by orion »

Not sure what the problem is. I'll recommend you to send a support request to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/
mrKatok

Post by mrKatok »

Hi. Have you solved this problem? I have the same one. And don't know how to cope with it.
april

Post by april »

same problem for me
I am disconnected after a few minutes of transfer
tested on 2 computers
AS5304T - 8GB

Return to “ASUSTOR EZ Connect”