Sometimes NAS hangs on boot

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

tokuhara
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Sometimes NAS hangs on boot

Post by tokuhara »

My AS6302T is schedule to turn on 8:30 am and turn off 12:30 am but sometimes it hangs.
When turning on, the power light and system lights are solid but the HD lights blinks (both) at the same time every 15 seconds.
I am not able to connect, so I have to manually restart.
Today when I restarted, the system light turned into red and it started to beep, got to restart it again and everything went back to normal.

On turn off, it happens the same, power light and system lights are solid but the HD lights blinks (both) at the same time every 15 seconds.

It was ok before, don't know if the last 2 updates broke something.

Is it only me or anyone has similar problems?
orion

Re: Sometimes NAS hangs on boot

Post by orion »

That's totally new for me. I think you should send a support ticket to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/
father.mande

Re: Sometimes NAS hangs on boot

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Certainly not the same ... but
In the past I was confronted with a problem on stop never ending ... so never restarting
I have discover that it's due to an USB-3 peripheral (an external 2,5 disk) ... when it is connected and powered.

So if you have external peripheral connected (and power on) ... try to unplug it and look if you keep the problem.

BUT as I said ... it's a specific case, not on same model (AS5002T) even Intel based, and I don't redo any tests.
IN ALL CASE Orion suggestion is the best.

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “[Official] For AS63XX/64XX Series”