Issue with streaming Amazon Prime videos

Robi
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Issue with streaming Amazon Prime videos

Post by Robi »

I posted on the general forum and here now since this is unique to my model. After watching movies and old TV shows for several weeks I now get a "protected content box" with instructions to get the "block" removed but the instructions don't fit what appears in Chrome when I try to get to "Site Settings". At least now after a lot of fussing around I can see the "three dots" in the upper right of the screen. When I click on them I can get to "Settings" but no " Site Settings". That option does not appear so I'm stuck without the video function for Prime. The music side of Prime seems to work OK. When I open Chrome and start down the "Settings" tree I get a notice at the top of the web page, just under the address bar, that states I'm running an out-of-date version of Chrome. Since I don't know if I can update the version of Chrome in my NAS using the Chrome web site I haven't tried that.
Robi

Re: Issue with streaming Amazon Prime videos

Post by Robi »

This issue has been resolved with an update to Firefox. The last time I tried the Amazon App for US it hadn't been fixed to allow streaming videos yet.

Return to “[Official] For AS63XX/64XX Series”