The MTU parameter cannot be changed

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

orion
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: The MTU parameter cannot be changed

Post by orion »

czechoj wrote:Hey.
I just installed the latest ADM software ver. 3.4.2.R932 and I still can't change the MTU parameter !!! What does Asustor say?
I am angry and disappointed.
Greetings.
Jozef
mm... What you mentioned "Aug 11" is the date you posted issue here or you send a support ticket to asustor? Here is forum that users (us) can share experiences. Asustor ticket system is here: https://support.asustor.com/
czechoj

Post by czechoj »

No. and Name of the request to the ASUSTOR technical service:
[#30120]: The MTU parameter cannot be changed
orion

Post by orion »

OK. mm.... That should be a limitation on the model of your NAS.
czechoj

Post by czechoj »

The next system update (3.4.3.RAE2) does not bring any changes, I still cannot change the MTP parameter !!! What's up????
czechoj

Post by czechoj »

My ticket no. [#30120] has been removed from my profile in asustor support center, this is another scandal. Asustor cannot solve problems and does not even intend to talk to the client.
I will return AS6404t to the store because this NAS is not in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and I paid for it !!!!

I have sent another application [#30950] let's see what now? !!!
czechoj

Post by czechoj »

With the new ADM update ver. 3.4.5.RBJ3 technical support Asustor solved my MTU problem. Tony, thank you for your commitment ...
czechoj

Post by czechoj »

Hello. I purchased a 2.5 GbE Asustor AS-U2.5G2 network card for my NAS. I connect it to the device and unfortunately I cannot switch the MTU parameter, which automatically sets to 1500 and shows the message: "The default gateway is not in the same network segment (subnet) defined by the IP address and the subnet mask. (Ref. 5302)" .
Additionally, after setting the network parameters for the first time, I cannot change the IP address (the same message appears).
The latest system 3.5.6.RHA2 from May 12 this year.
In Windows 10, I cannot set the MTU / Jumbo Packet parameter in the driver for this card.
I would like to mention that the whole is connected with the QNAP QSW-1105-5T switch.

Return to “[Official] For AS63XX/64XX Series”