Radarr?

Radarr is a fork of Sonarr that aims to turn it into something like CouchPotato (Sonarr for movies).

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

mafredri
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Radarr?

Post by mafredri »

I believe this was fixed three days ago: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/commit ... 0f7f341024

Updating from your current version should do the trick.
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)
ulTimaS

Post by ulTimaS »

mafredri wrote:I believe this was fixed three days ago: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/commit ... 0f7f341024

Updating from your current version should do the trick.
Yes.. I was the one that reported it, but I thought it was a problem with the package since Sonarr didn't have that problem anymore and Radarr was forked after the issue was fixed in Sonarr. Apparently the Radarr dev used the library again with new code and that's why it was crashing. This was just a workaround to not let it crash though. It's not a big issue for me at this time since I don't have problems with corrupt images, but it could happen in the future.
TinCanFury

Post by TinCanFury »

Will you be updating this? 2.0.299 has been released.
lanimul

Post by lanimul »

I've tried deleting a movie in Radarr, yet it does not delete source files.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

TinCanFury wrote:
Will you be updating this? 2.0.299 has been released.
There's no need to at the moment, Radarr can update itself after installation.
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

lanimul wrote:I've tried deleting a movie in Radarr, yet it does not delete source files.

Sounds like a a Radarr bug? Have you tried checking the logs? You could open up an issue at their github repo as well.
lanimul

Post by lanimul »

mafredri wrote:
lanimul wrote:I've tried deleting a movie in Radarr, yet it does not delete source files.

Sounds like a a Radarr bug? Have you tried checking the logs? You could open up an issue at their github repo as well.
I'll try it again when I can and try to capture logs

dkobelak

Post by dkobelak »

any news on when this will be available as an official app?
AS-5104T running stock memory;RAID 5 - 4x3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300;BIOS: v1.21 - ADM: 4.0.4.RQO2
AS-6204T running stock memory;RAID 5 - 3x8TB Seagate Ironwolf ST8000VN0022;BIOS: v2.23 - ADM: 4.0.4.RQO2
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

dkobelak wrote:any news on when this will be available as an official app?
I guess I could push it onto App Central as a beta app, but I'm a bit reluctant since Radarr is still pre-release software (not even beta). Updates on App Central are pretty slow and that gets in the way of responding quickly to issues.

For now though, I don't foresee the need to change the Asustor app much, so this might not be a problem.

Return to “Radarr (Beta)”