HTTP ERROR 403

Eynio is a Smart Home application created for easily controlling, scheduling and manipulating multiple smart devices.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Narayan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: HTTP ERROR 403

Post by Narayan »

Please, forget about Photo Gallery. It was just an example of 2 Web services colliding on Asustor that still is unresolved.

What can I do to run Eynio Server?

Thank you
sksbir

Post by sksbir »

hi
I don't know anything about your server, but you should connect with ssh session to you NAS and check if your server is working.
I have the same problem with squid proxy : no process although activated in adm interface ( this will be a future topic ).

Or check process list in performance tool, with your server started, and stopped, and find if they are differences in process list.
Narayan

Post by Narayan »

i do not see any process named eynio or similar.

as this is just a web application, it may be part of nodejs
orion

Post by orion »

mm... I just installed this server on my NAS. Everything's normal. I can launch this app within my LAN environment without problems. I can see welcome web page. Not sure why you get error 403. That should be caused by your working environment.
Narayan

Post by Narayan »

Hi Orion.

My NAS has only official Asustor APPS and common configuration that i set acording to asustors tutorials.

The question is: how can I debug the problem? As the 403 sounds like a permissions problem and it does not even work with my admin account, how can I check/repair permissions?

Thank you in advance
orion

Post by orion »

If you setup app access rights correctly under ADM -> Access Control, most-likely, you'll need to find the log of Eynio to check what's the major error. I have no ideas about this app.
Last edited by orion on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sksbir

Post by sksbir »

Narayan wrote:Hi Orion.
My NAS has only official Asustor APPS and common configuration that i set acording to asustors tutorials.
The question is: how can I debug the problem? As the 403 sounds like a permissions problem and it does not even work with my admin account, how can I check/repair permissions?
Thank you in advance
Even admin may not have all app permissions. Did you check that ? ( Access control ==> app privileges )

Return to “Eynio Server”