Hi-Res Player

The Hi-Res Player is a music player which you can play the Hi-Res Audio (higher than CD quality - lossless music format - FLAC, WAV, DSD etc)
doberto
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Hi-Res Player

Post by doberto »

I recently updated ADM and after the update Hi-Res Player no longer works - I get the following error message: The site can't be reached, refused to connect, try checking the connection (all good), try checking the proxy and firewall.

This is the only app I have this issue with. Does anyone else have this issue?
MikeG.6.5

Re: Hi-Res Player

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Have you tried to remove it and then reinstall it?

It looks like this uses ffmpeg. I wonder if the version that we get through the App Central is up to date enough to run.

Ultimately, this is likely going to require a ticket. You can create one here: http://support.asustor.com/
doberto

Post by doberto »

I ended up sending in a service request to Asustor and they were able to fix it remotely by adding ports 80, 8765 and 6600 to port forwarding. No issues with the program and it opens correctly. It would have been fixed sooner, but with the time difference, we were playing email tag. I'm pretty impressed with their support.
sys

Post by sys »

There is reminder for the ports used before installing the app.
1.JPG
1.JPG (71.16 KiB) Viewed 11527 times
doberto

Post by doberto »

I will certainly check that going forward, however with it having a green check mark next to the ports, I thought all was good.
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

All the green checks meant there is that those ports weren't used by another application on the NAS. Not that they were forwarded.
Dmitry2020

Post by Dmitry2020 »

doberto wrote:I recently updated ADM and after the update Hi-Res Player no longer works - I get the following error message: The site can't be reached, refused to connect, try checking the connection (all good), try checking the proxy and firewall.

This is the only app I have this issue with. Does anyone else have this issue?
I have exactly the same problem.
It has arisen after the update.

When you start the application
http://serverName/hires-player
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Other applications also do not start.

support.asustor.com Did not help
I do not know what to do.

Return to “Hi-Res Player”