[APKG Home Assistant 0.30.02] for x86_64 (Z-wave support)

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Matt.Steeljaw
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [APKG Home Assistant 0.30.02] for x86_64 (Z-wave support)

Post by Matt.Steeljaw »

Hi!

Thank you so much for your help father.mande.

Home assistant is updated to the new version but i have a problem now that home assistant has an answer to but i don't know if i can/howto do this on the asustor.

This is what says on their website.

"If you see Not initializing discovery because could not install dependency netdisco==0.6.1 in the logs,
you will need to install the python3-dev or python3-devel package on your system manually (eg. sudo apt-get install python3-dev or sudo dnf -y install python3-devel).
On the next restart of home-assistant, discovery should work. If you still get an error, check if you have a compiler (gcc) available on your system."
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
Matt.Steeljaw wrote:Hi!

Thank you so much for your help father.mande.

Home assistant is updated to the new version but i have a problem now that home assistant has an answer to but i don't know if i can/howto do this on the asustor.

This is what says on their website.

"If you see Not initializing discovery because could not install dependency netdisco==0.6.1 in the logs,
you will need to install the python3-dev or python3-devel package on your system manually (eg. sudo apt-get install python3-dev or sudo dnf -y install python3-devel).
On the next restart of home-assistant, discovery should work. If you still get an error, check if you have a compiler (gcc) available on your system."
Please, wait ... I will do a run ... if home assistant do an update of requirement ... this imply to build outside Asustor before moving ...

Did you upgrade ONLY hass or also openzwave ... because as I know (but êrhaps I am false) it's linked to openzwave ... ?

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
Matt.Steeljaw

Post by Matt.Steeljaw »

Hi!

I only upgraded homeassistent not zwave, my devices shows up and no zwave error in the log so i'm guessing it works.
farrjp

Post by farrjp »

thanks so much for building this! is there any chance of an update to 0.50.2?
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
farrjp wrote:thanks so much for building this! is there any chance of an update to 0.50.2?
I am really busy (by other project) at this time .... but I don't forgot Asustor (and other NAS where I try to provide some packages) just small (very small) free time ...

So, please, understand that I am only a user like you ... not a professional integrator or developer ... just a player ...

But if a real need (for multiple users) exist ... don't hesitate to ask Asustor to do the job (they already provide "official" / professional version of some of my draft APKG (ex. in ADM 3.0 ffmpeg3 is now "official" ).

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “Home_assistant”