Nextcloud12

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

trident
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Nextcloud12

Post by trident »

Hi,

After installing Nextcloud12, it shows these error messages after login

Code: Select all

Security & setup warnings

It's important for the security and performance of your instance that everything is configured correctly. To help you with that we are doing some automatic checks. Please see the Tips & Ticks section and the documentation for more information.

The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not configured to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security we recommend enabling HSTS as described in our security tips.

No memory cache has been configured. To enhance your performance please configure a memcache if available. Further information can be found in our documentation.
    The PHP Opcache is not properly configured. For better performance we recommend ↗ to use following settings in the php.ini:

opcache.enable=1
    opcache.enable_cli=1
    opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
    opcache.max_accelerated_files=10000
    opcache.memory_consumption=128
    opcache.save_comments=1
    opcache.revalidate_freq=1

Please double check the installation guides ↗, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

I have searched the entire NAS, and modified the php.ini files I found. Even after restart, the mesages do not disappear. For the setting "The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not configured to at least "15552000" seconds" I am not sure about at all.

Rgds,
Trident

Return to “Nextcloud”