Hilfe Installation nextcloud16 auf AS6202T

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MrJay
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Hilfe Installation nextcloud16 auf AS6202T

Post by MrJay »

I installed the standard nextcloud app and the description in the app central tells that it is somehow 'dockerized':
Nextcloud v16.0.3.r1 will bind container volume to shared folder - "Docker", which can allow users to find data from ADM File Explorer.
This change cannot keep current settings and data in Nextcloud, users need to re-setup Nextcloud and upload the data again after upgrading.
You can also find the data from "Docker\Nextcloud\backup_data" folder after Nextcloud upgraded.
There is no other Nextcloud-Version, so i guess you installed the same one?
orion

Post by orion »

MrJay wrote: There is no other Nextcloud-Version, so i guess you installed the same one?
:shock: I installed the standard version on AppCentral, which is v12.0.0!!
MrJay

Post by MrJay »

Hmm, i took another look on AppCentral and I also found version 12.0.0 but it has been not updated since 2017, while version 16.0.3r1 is from this year. As I would like start a new database, I didn't want to use an old version. Sorry for this confusion.

Return to “Nextcloud”