[Solved]Nextcloud docker, with reverse proxy, enable caldav

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Darkmagister
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[Solved]Nextcloud docker, with reverse proxy, enable caldav

Post by Darkmagister »

Hello,
i have finally installed nextcloud in docker container and enabled the reverse proxy with the new feature in ADM, unfortunatelly i still have a few issue, i usually use my nextcloud as a caldav and cardav server, but i have issue connecting thunderbird with it,

in thunderbird i have tbsync and caldav/cardav provider, but if i try to add the account i get some error, first the error that .well-know/carddav and .well-know/caldav link not working, also if i try to redirect directly to remote.php/dav i get a timeout error

any suggestion on how to add this .weel-know redirect in the ADM reverse proxy ??
Last edited by Darkmagister on Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AS6404T
Nazar78

Re: Nextcloud docker, with reverse proxy, enable caldav

Post by Nazar78 »

I'm not using this app but if not mistaken you need to do a 30x redirect. Try add below to your existing nextcloud reverse proxies.

/.well-known/carddav -> /remote.php/dav

/.well-known/caldav -> /remote.php/dav
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
Darkmagister

Re: Nextcloud docker, with reverse proxy, enable caldav

Post by Darkmagister »

you are super!!!

that works, i've tried that the other day but didn't work, but fortunatelly now it works great !!!!
AS6404T

Return to “Nextcloud”