Bazarr does not connect

Docker containers wrap a piece of software in a complete filesystem that contains everything needed to run: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries – anything that can be installed on a server. This guarantees that the software will always run the same, regardless of its environment.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

sandro_rocha
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Bazarr does not connect

Post by sandro_rocha »

Nazar78 wrote:So it's working, now try upgrade to the latest version, hold on awhile until the daemon is up then do the similar test again. I'm using the latest with no issues in the connections. In fact my containers are set to auto upgrade every night. If they fail to start or connect after upgrade I'll get notified.
What version of your ADM?
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

I'm currently using the latest beta 4.0.0BKV2 but have tested the latest 3.5.7.RKU2 as well.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
sandro_rocha

Post by sandro_rocha »

Nazar78 wrote:So it's working, now try upgrade to the latest version, hold on awhile until the daemon is up then do the similar test again. I'm using the latest with no issues in the connections. In fact my containers are set to auto upgrade every night. If they fail to start or connect after upgrade I'll get notified.
I updated the Docker and the same thing happened, Sonarr and Jacket inaccessible. I went back to the previous version. And Bazarr didn't work with any version of Docker.
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

Ok suggest you open a ticket with Asustor Support, I believe your NAS (arm) has a different architecture than mine.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response

Return to “Docker”