It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:20 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

docker-ce 99% CPU

Docker containers wrap a piece of software in a complete filesystem that contains everything needed to run: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries – anything that can be installed on a server. This guarantees that the software will always run the same, regardless of its environment.

docker-ce 99% CPU

Postby noxius » Sat May 09, 2020 2:02 am

Hey,

i have brought a new as6302T with 2 GB Ram... Everything is ok, but since yesterday the CPU is constant at 99%... I found out in processes that its docker-ce app that keeps cpu at 99 % (its twice the docker cache at processes...) when I deactivate docker-ce the cpu goes down... I can't deinstall docker-ce since I have installed apps like Plex with already set up server, and when I want deinstall decker-ce he says he will also delete also all other apps tight to docker-ce...

anyone an idea what I can do?

docker-ce installed: 19.03.8.r4
noxius

Re: docker-ce 99% CPU

Postby noxius » Mon May 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Found the problem! Its beacause docker is being hijacked by cryptominig malware.... Anyone an advice how to stop it as user, who only wants to use some apps which require docker...

thansk
noxius

Re: docker-ce 99% CPU

Postby ilike2burnthing » Mon May 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Stop the containers one by one until you find out which one has the malware and then remove that one
ilike2burnthing

Return to Docker