InfluxDB and Grafana on docker on AS6404T

Docker containers wrap a piece of software in a complete filesystem that contains everything needed to run: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries – anything that can be installed on a server. This guarantees that the software will always run the same, regardless of its environment.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

cliver
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

InfluxDB and Grafana on docker on AS6404T

Post by cliver »

Hi all,
I have recently had solar installed and have a IotaWatt power monitor recording my power usage and reporting it to InfluxDB v2.4.0 which I have successfully running and gathering data in a container on my AS6404T NAS.
I now want to get Grafana running in another container so that I can better visualise my metrics.
I am failing miserably so far.
I did follow several online posts to get both running together but they all installed old versions. So, I am trying to use the latest docker images of each one individually.
As I say I have InfluxDB running fine but whatever image I use I can't access the web GUI in Grafana. It times out ebery time.
So first question:
Does anyone have Grafana running on an Asustor NAS? If so would you share your docker-compose.yml or docker run command that you used to get it running please?
I'm assuming it's a permissions thing but I'm damned if I can figure it out. Permissions etc. always confuse my old brain anyway ;)
Any help appreciated.
Regards

Return to “Docker”