Native apk for Jackett

This software creates a Torznab (with nZEDb category numbering) and TorrentPotato API server on your machine. Torznab enables software such as Sonarr to access data from your favorite indexers in a similar fashion to rss but with added features such as searching. TorrentPotato is an interface accessible to CouchPotato.

Jackett works as a proxy server: it translates queries from apps (Sonarr, SickRage, CouchPotato, Mylar, etc) into tracker-site-specific http queries, parses the html response, then sends results back to the requesting software. This allows for getting recent uploads (like RSS) and performing searches. Jackett is a single repository of maintained indexer scraping & translation logic - removing the burden from other apps.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

sandro_rocha
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Native apk for Jackett

Post by sandro_rocha »

I need Jackett but the version in the app store needs Docker. And as the version of Docker available for my NAS (AS1002T) apparently has a security flaw, I would like to know if there is a possibility to provide a native apk. I tried to use the Mono version but found fault with the Mono libraries. I even managed to access the web interface but not add all the indexers or test them, nor do Sonarr communicate. The arm version needs libraries that are not installed and the source version needs tools that are not available in the store. Any tips?

ps: taking the opportunity, i wanted to ask the same thing for the most recent Sonarr, Bazarr and Radarr. In addition to the probable security breach, the Docker ends up being too heavy for the NAS, however, which makes it impossible to run all of these containers via Docker.

Return to “Jackett”