Can't reach the Jackett dashboard. [SOLVED]

This software creates a Torznab (with nZEDb category numbering) and TorrentPotato API server on your machine. Torznab enables software such as Sonarr to access data from your favorite indexers in a similar fashion to rss but with added features such as searching. TorrentPotato is an interface accessible to CouchPotato.

Jackett works as a proxy server: it translates queries from apps (Sonarr, SickRage, CouchPotato, Mylar, etc) into tracker-site-specific http queries, parses the html response, then sends results back to the requesting software. This allows for getting recent uploads (like RSS) and performing searches. Jackett is a single repository of maintained indexer scraping & translation logic - removing the burden from other apps.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

flyingj
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Can't reach the Jackett dashboard. [SOLVED]

Post by flyingj »

I migrated to a new 6604t the other day, and it pretty much came back online just fine from swapping disks in from my old 5102t.

So I was able to access Jackett yesterday, but now for the life of me I cannot. I've untinstalled and reinstalled and tried from the app icon to launch and I'm not getting there no matter what I do.

I'm probably missing something stupid but I can't figure this out.

I'm trying on LAN and WAN and nothing is working.

Page says the site is taking too long to respond...

Any help is appreciated!
Last edited by flyingj on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
flyingj

Re: Can't reach the Jackett dashboard.

Post by flyingj »

OK [solved].

I deleted Docker, which deleted Jackett and then reinstalled Jackett and that seems to work now...

Return to “Jackett”