Configuring Jackett with IP Torrents

This software creates a Torznab (with nZEDb category numbering) and TorrentPotato API server on your machine. Torznab enables software such as Sonarr to access data from your favorite indexers in a similar fashion to rss but with added features such as searching. TorrentPotato is an interface accessible to CouchPotato.

Jackett works as a proxy server: it translates queries from apps (Sonarr, SickRage, CouchPotato, Mylar, etc) into tracker-site-specific http queries, parses the html response, then sends results back to the requesting software. This allows for getting recent uploads (like RSS) and performing searches. Jackett is a single repository of maintained indexer scraping & translation logic - removing the burden from other apps.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MikeG.6.5
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Configuring Jackett with IP Torrents

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Getting a failure every time I try to configure the rss feeds for IPTorrents. I can log in successfully with my user ID and password, but Jackett reports a configuration error. (It was giving an invalid user ID or password, before I went to the link on the Jackett page on the NAS, so not sure why the change.)

What am I missing here?
mafredri

Re: Configuring Jackett with IP Torrents

Post by mafredri »

@MikeG.6.5: have you tried updating Jackett to the latest version through the WebUI?
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Yes, I have. The log says "Checked for a updated release but none was found." Seems there might still be some issues with it somewhere. I noticed there were others having problems with IPTorrent based on reported issues on the GitHub pages.
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Alright, I think the best course of action is to report it over at the Jackett GitHub page, or join the conversation if somebody has already reported it. Afraid there's not a whole lot I can do about it :(
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)

Return to “Jackett”