[Cloudtools APKG HOW-TO] Hubic

father.mande
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [Cloudtools APKG HOW-TO] Hubic

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Automation for auto mount can be managed ...

For .hubicfuse generation ... is it a real need (only one time to do it) ... because it's lot of time (to manage all cases) for a one shot usage ???

For auto-mount .. my own experience with hubicfuse is that OVH (the Hubic provider) have constant disconnection and slow response time ... so not sure that mounting one time (and verify result, even restart it , even managing bad error (credentials fault ... when credentials is correct) ... ) is really usable (feasible yes but usable) ???? ... )

I will have a look on all ... it's a beta ... and perhaps Asustor have is own solution in preparation ...

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
damien599901

Re: [Cloudtools APKG HOW-TO] Hubic

Post by damien599901 »

father.mande wrote:Hi,

Automation for auto mount can be managed ...

For .hubicfuse generation ... is it a real need (only one time to do it) ... because it's lot of time (to manage all cases) for a one shot usage ???

For auto-mount .. my own experience with hubicfuse is that OVH (the Hubic provider) have constant disconnection and slow response time ... so not sure that mounting one time (and verify result, even restart it , even managing bad error (credentials fault ... when credentials is correct) ... ) is really usable (feasible yes but usable) ???? ... )

I will have a look on all ... it's a beta ... and perhaps Asustor have is own solution in preparation ...

Philippe.
thanks for all Phililppe.
Hubic works very well. The issue of hubicfuse is similar to Mega and not sure that ASUSTOR prepares something on Mega...
Mega = 50 GB for Free + mobile apps etc.
Finally Your app is a great idea = the sub-folders of each provider in one folder
Storage: AS7004T & AS5002T
Network: FREEBOX REVOLUTION V6
Laptop: Apple MACBOOK Pro OS X El Capitan & Windows 10
Media Player: ASUSTOR NAS with Kodi 16 Beta & HD_Engine 1 (thanks Fathe_Mande)
Portable: iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air

Return to “Cloodtools”