[serviio 1.10.1] require ffmpeg 3 Asustor

Serviio is a free media server.
It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.

More instruction: http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php? ... it=serviio

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ksergey2012
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [serviio 1.10.1] require ffmpeg 3 Asustor

Post by ksergey2012 »

Dear Philippe! Could you check if Asustor fixed the error of file names written in Cyrillic? I wrote to support Asustor, they promised to fix this error in the next update of ADM. I cannot verify this since I installed ADM beta 3.3. Thank you in advance!
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
ksergey2012 wrote:Dear Philippe! Could you check if Asustor fixed the error of file names written in Cyrillic? I wrote to support Asustor, they promised to fix this error in the next update of ADM. I cannot verify this since I installed ADM beta 3.3. Thank you in advance!
Absolutely no idea ... I have only one system for test ... and it is also in 3.3 Beta ... so if the update promise is for 3.2.x ... I can't verify ...

I will check in Beta 3.3

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
ksergey2012

Post by ksergey2012 »

father.mande wrote:Hi,
ksergey2012 wrote:Dear Philippe! Could you check if Asustor fixed the error of file names written in Cyrillic? I wrote to support Asustor, they promised to fix this error in the next update of ADM. I cannot verify this since I installed ADM beta 3.3. Thank you in advance!
Absolutely no idea ... I have only one system for test ... and it is also in 3.3 Beta ... so if the update promise is for 3.2.x ... I can't verify ...

I will check in Beta 3.3

Philippe.
In beta version 3.3, this error is present, maybe there will be a beta update, I'll check right away. By the way, Dear Philippe, is there a working way to roll back the firmware or not? On Synology, there was such an opportunity, but on our forum I did not find a working way to return the older firmware.
Fortune

Re: [serviio 1.8] request FFMpeg 3 (so ffmpeg313 APKG)

Post by Fortune »

father.mande wrote:Hi,
Zaragosa wrote:Unable to connect to 1.8.1 admin page? Had no issues connecting to 1.6 admin page.

This site can’t be reached

192.168.2.5 refused to connect.
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Don't have this problem on my own system ... but I will check ...

Philippe.
I don't know how but it has happened to me on several occasions. I solved it by installing MiniDLNA from the App and it worked. (Serviio+MiniDLNA)

Return to “Serviio”