[APKG Native JDownloader2] 2.0-1.6 for ADM 3.x & ADM 4.x

JDownloader is a free, open-source download management tool with a huge community of developers that makes downloading as easy and fast as it should be. Users can start, stop or pause downloads, set bandwith limitations, auto-extract archives and much more. It's an easy-to-extend framework that can save hours of your valuable time every day!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

rickou
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [APKG Native JDownloader2] 2.0-1.6 for ADM 3.x & ADM 4.x

Post by rickou »

father.mande wrote:Hi,

Did you check also the applog (in AppCentral / management (bottom left)) ?

Philippe.
:shock: :shock:
je n'avais pas vu ce log !!!
plus explicite pour le coup !
Capture d’écran 2022-05-26 121716.png
Capture d’écran 2022-05-26 121716.png (9.36 KiB) Viewed 13217 times
Je vais regarder de ce pas... mais du coup celà sous entends peut etre qu'une ancienne version n'a pas été correctement désinstallée ..
rickou

Post by rickou »

rickou wrote:

Did you check also the applog (in AppCentral / management (bottom left)) ?

Philippe.
:shock: :shock:
je n'avais pas vu ce log !!!
plus explicite pour le coup !
Capture d’écran 2022-05-26 121716.png
Je vais regarder de ce pas... mais du coup celà sous entends peut etre qu'une ancienne version n'a pas été correctement désinstallée ..
ok, so i confirm now it's working as expected !!

i deleted the jdownloader folder in /volume1/Web and in /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral
now the install from AppCentral works as expected !

So maybe the previous installation was not well uninstalled for some reasons.. (i upgraded ADM from an old version to lastest v4)

but if Asustor read these lines, it could be good to add a popup during installation of an app if something went wrong...

Thank you a lot Philippe for to put me on the right way ! !!
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Happy to read you, and yes it's not clear and Astor don't propose to clean / overwrite existing faulty previous install.

Thanks for the information.
Best regards.

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
Hessef

Post by Hessef »

Good morning
For security reasons, I had to change the password of the mailbox linked to the jdownloader user on my NAS.
I no longer have access to this user since ... logic
To change the password in your apk, I replaced the old password with the new one in a .json file called
org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json
it didn't change anything I still can't see my user even though I am logged in with my email address.
Can you tell me how to proceed please?
(google translate, i'm french !)
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
Hessef wrote:Good morning
For security reasons, I had to change the password of the mailbox linked to the jdownloader user on my NAS.
To change the password in your apk, I replaced the old password with the new one in a .json file called
it didn't change anything I still can't see my user even though I am logged in with my email address.
I am in travel, but I will check A.S.A.P. (I never change password for my own account ... so ... :mrgreen: ) ... so please be patient.

F.Y.I.
here your can write in French also IF YOU PROVIDE at same time the English translation ... :D
for your P.M. in double of this message, you can choice French ... I am French ... nobody is perfect.

Philippe.
Hessef

Post by Hessef »

Hessef wrote:Good morning
I am in travel, but I will check A.S.A.P. (I never change password for my own account ... so ... :mrgreen: ) ... so please be patient.

F.Y.I.
here your can write in French also IF YOU PROVIDE at same time the English translation ... :D
for your P.M. in double of this message, you can choice French ... I am French ... nobody is perfect.

Philippe.
Ok, merci. Bon voyage et a très très vite j'espere.
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

After first investigation, changing password is done using : https://my.jdownloader.org/index.html
then in the top rights use "3 vertical dot" menu to select your account, then use change password button ... in account info section
... do correct response to captcha ... and it's done ...

Did you try this way ?

Philippe.
Hessef

Post by Hessef »

After first investigation, changing password is done using : https://my.jdownloader.org/index.html
then in the top rights use "3 vertical dot" menu to select your account, then use change password button ... in account info section
... do correct response to captcha ... and it's done ...

Did you try this way ?

Philippe.
Yes I try it. It's ok for the email account but the user from NAS is not present.
I have two users, the first with my PC and JDL client. The second with my NAS and your "client".
If I launch my JDL client PC, the user is present in myjdownloader.org but not the NAS user.

If it's possible to comunicate in French , i prefer. My english is very bad
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Hum! I don't understand your question ??? :?: (and it's not your English)
... on NAS, Jdownloader is started by root user in ADM boot up (APKG)
... the only user ... is the account user in my.jdownloader ... and password is changed (in org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json) by jd itself through the Web interface in my.jdownloader site ...

When you have multiple jdownloader NAS or PC on the same account, take care to change the name server to be able to identified the correct one (I have for my own 3 JD, 2 NAS and a PC (Ubuntu used as reference for tests), each have a specific name )

NAS users have NO interact with jdownloader ...

If you want to change the user/password (credential for my.jdownloader), as I know due to some encrypted values ... this require to re-init JD with the new credential
re-init :
1 remove then reinstall APKG (your download are preserved (in a separate share) but download running are lost ... so be sure to have ended all.
OR
2 if you have Linux skill, you can try to redo the init.sh provide with the APKG
... in a root terminal (or sudo)
... disable APKG
... cd /usr/local//AppCentral/jdownloader/
... remove .init_done file
... rename jd folder as jd.prev
... create a new jd folder
... cp inside jd.prev/JDownloader.jar jd/
... enable the APKG or run ./init.sh
... this reinstall jdownloader with any new credential define in my.jdownloader

AFTER ... I don't know how you can see in the same windows the 2 JD with different credential ...

Philippe.
NB I don't test it, just changing the password ... but if I don't do some mistake ... it must run. :D

Return to “Jdownloader2”