[APKG Native JDownloader2] 2.0-1.6 for ADM 3.x & ADM 4.x

JDownloader is a free, open-source download management tool with a huge community of developers that makes downloading as easy and fast as it should be. Users can start, stop or pause downloads, set bandwith limitations, auto-extract archives and much more. It's an easy-to-extend framework that can save hours of your valuable time every day!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

rickou
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [APKG Native JDownloader2] 2.0-1.6 for ADM 3.x & ADM 4.x

Post by rickou »

hi there,

i have the same pb as fpaquin, install of JDownloader do not finish..
even if i can terminate the init using the commandline and it seems to works as expected, in AppCentral, Jdownloader do not appear as installed... :shock: :shock:

in the nas log i get "APKG jdownloader false status ???" :o don't know what this can means...

i found in the appcentral files, the list of installed app.. nothing about jdownloader...

don't find any more detailled log about the error..

have you any feedback from Asustor ? or any clues to solve this pb ?

Thank for the help !
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

I will check ... perhaps a problem with last ADM 4.x ??? ... I have not tested install from a while ...
be sure to have web server installed and running before install Jdownloader2 ... now it's a separate APKG before it is included

... but it's strange, because if you run the init phase as specified in a ssh terminal ... it's because the command line is present, so APKG is installed ???

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Seems all work as expected, but after verification ... it's true that I don't add depends to http server in the APKG ... because I test under ADM 4.x with same version from 3.x so when apache is included as builtin in ADM

I have to create a new APKG specially for ADM 4.x and Apache as external APKG as a depends.
for the moment you can try to install Apache (httpd-2.4.43) and reboot ... perhaps this add the icon with the link ... this web folder is just a redirect to https://my.jdownloader.org/index.html

if this don't work, and jdowloader is not listed in AppCentral, you must delete or rename /usr/local/AppCentral/jdownloader folder and try a new fresh install
if you rename the folder ... stop jdownloader (normal status after install APKG and before running init.sh) copy back the renamed folder to the original one and restart jdownloader ... so you can bypass the init.sh phase if allwas correct in the previous try.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Philippe.
rickou

Post by rickou »

Hello philippe !

happy to read your answer..

but unfortunatly, i already tryed all you suggest... :(
father.mande wrote: Seems all work as expected, but after verification ... it's true that I don't add depends to http server in the APKG ... because I test under ADM 4.x with same version from 3.x so when apache is included as builtin in ADM

I have to create a new APKG specially for ADM 4.x and Apache as external APKG as a depends.
for the moment you can try to install Apache (httpd-2.4.43) and reboot ... perhaps this add the icon with the link ... this web folder is just a redirect to https://my.jdownloader.org/index.html
ok, i tryed with and without the web server....
result is exactly the same..
father.mande wrote: if this don't work, and jdowloader is not listed in AppCentral, you must delete or rename /usr/local/AppCentral/jdownloader folder and try a new fresh install
if you rename the folder ... stop jdownloader (normal status after install APKG and before running init.sh) copy back the renamed folder to the original one and restart jdownloader ... so you can bypass the init.sh phase if allwas correct in the previous try.
i also tryed this many times...

i don't know why the package fail to install (post-install script not executed)
but files are well written on the disk !!
it's not a big issue, except if i restart the NAS, i need to go in ssh restarting jdl...

i don't know if i can install the package with command line in verbose mode in order to check what's wrong ...
or maybe there is a log somewhere with more infos ??

i tryed to contact asustor, but they ask me to ask you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Eric.
rickou

Post by rickou »

just got a new answer from asustor (Damien) that told me that you (as integrator) need to make the support ticket...
it's a little bit strange, because at your side, the install seems to works if i'm right ?
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Yes it's strange ??? I can't check on all models and series ... I am a user like you, it's what for some of my APKG I want to share with others, I put int in AppCentral for Asustor install validation ??

Please be patient, I will erase one of my install and check again ... I can trace all I furnish, but not the apkg binary and no more the ADM WebUI ...

I will be back here as soon as possible after my new test.

Philippe.
rickou

Post by rickou »

Thank Philippe,

But i'm pretty sure the pb comes from my NAS.. but without any log or trace or whatever else, i can't do anything... :(

i asked again to Asustor if there is a log somewhere.. or a way to start install verbosly...

Eric.
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Did you check also the applog (in AppCentral / management (bottom left)) ?

Philippe.
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Do you have somethings in /tmp/jdinst.log ... /tmp is cleared at each reboot ... so only after an install

Philippe.
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

OK ... try install on a new system (jdownloader never installed before)
depends of entware and jre all enable ... and now in ADM 4 web server BUT require ONLY AFTER init.sh is finish and jdownloader restarted.

Install OK ... at end (no error no freeze) jdownloader is disable (normal)
open a ssh as root/your_admin_password
run init.sh enter credentials at end stop using crtl<C> as explain by the init.sh script
disable, wait 5 sec. then enable (possible only if init.sh is done) jdownloader in AppCentral (in fact just to bee sure to restart at a clean state)
... enable create the icon in ADM WebUI ...
click on icon ... redirect to my.jdownloader web site ... select the JD server (so for me it's the fourth one) use credentials .. change settings (path for download, displayed name (to be more clear in case of multiple server) ... accept the captcha notification in the browser to facilitate captcha management ... start dowloading ...

So I don't understand your problem, can you precise the NAS series (or model) you used and result of : uname -a command ...

Philippe.
NB if you can wait, I will try to create a debug version of the APKG for you ... to be able to check step by step
It's horrible, I hate not to understand... :( :twisted: :mrgreen:

Return to “Jdownloader2”