[APKG Native JDownloader2] 2.0-1.6 for ADM 3.x & ADM 4.x

JDownloader is a free, open-source download management tool with a huge community of developers that makes downloading as easy and fast as it should be. Users can start, stop or pause downloads, set bandwith limitations, auto-extract archives and much more. It's an easy-to-extend framework that can save hours of your valuable time every day!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

father.mande
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [APKG Native JDownloader2] 2.0-1.6 for ADM 3.x & ADM 4.x

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
Bonjour,
fpaquin wrote:Salut Philippe,
Je t'écris en francais c'est plus facile pour moi. Que veux-tu dire par vérifier si ''Entware is enable'' ?
Pendant l'installation, les seules instructions utilisées sont des commandes "opkg" de entware pour installer des outils indispensable.
Si entware n'est pas Enable ces opérations ne peuvent s'effectuer et peut-être engendre la terminaison à 30% de l'installation.
La vérification se fait en allant dans AppCentral ou en lançant la commande apkg --info-installed entware ... regardez le champs "Enable" qui doit être à "Yes"

During installation, the only instructions used are "opkg" commands from entware to install essential tools.
If the entware is not Enable these operations cannot be carried out and may result in the installation being terminated at 30%.
The verification is done by going to AppCentral or by running the command apkg --info-installed entware ... look at the "Enable" field which must be "Yes"

Philippe.
NB write in French but also in English or use Google translate to inform others users interested by your problem.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
fpaquin

Post by fpaquin »

Hello,

I send some print screen from the installations.
Attachments
log from app cemtral
log from app cemtral
jd log.png (27.99 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
Entware
Entware
Entware.png (113.61 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
Jdwonload installation
Jdwonload installation
Capture d’écran 2021-08-30 à 13.29.16.png (24.55 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Hum! ... no idea ...
I have add a log jdinst.log to be sure that specific script for install run well ... but reading your the post-install (where real adding actions are done) NEVER start ...

The install diagram is :
exec. pre-install, extract apkg in /usr/local/AppCentral, register (based on config.json file), post-install (place where I run extract entware install) then at end start apkg (start-stop.sh)

... can you verify if /usr/local/AppCentral/jdownloader exist if yes BEFORE testing again, remove this folder (rm -rf /usr/local/AppCentral/jdownloader) ONLY if JDownloader2 icon is not present in AppCentral / installed list.
... ... if not exist ... install (under Asustor responsibility internal program) is not done ? so ask Asustor support

... if done (please provide a ls -alR /usr/local/AppCentral/jdownloader/ )

... register is done by Asustor tools ... so ask Asustor

I can't manage somethings before you get jdinst.log with post-install done.

Philippe.
NB I am in travel up to September 12 and will have only limited access to my NAS ... sorry for the delay (at this time I don't have a response from Asustor to know what is running at 30% ... your error)
fpaquin

Post by fpaquin »

OK.Thank you for your help. I will ask Asustor.

A+
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

I am back in a stable place and go back to my lab next week ... so if you have always some problem, please explain it again and I can see if I understand and be able to help.

Philippe.
x7bit

Post by x7bit »

I added some lines in the script /usr/local/AppCentral/jdownloader/CONTROL/start-stop.sh to fix some issues. Right on line 103:

Code: Select all

case "$1" in                                                 
        start)                                               
                if [ ! -e ${APKG_PATH}/.init_done ] ; then   
                        echo "Please run ${APKG_PATH}/init.sh FIRST"                                                                
                        syslog  --log 0 --level 0 --user admin --event "Please run ${APKG_PATH}/init.sh "
                        exit 1                                                                           
                fi                                                                                       
        #       web_link                                                                                 
                adapt_param                                                                              
                ## add the cron                                                                          
                add_in_cron                                                                              
                cd ${APKG_PATH}/jd                                                                       
                umask 000
                export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
                export LC_COLLATE=C
                /usr/bin/nohup ${java_exec} ${ARGJ} -Djava.awt.headless=true -jar ./JDownloader.jar > ${APKG_PATH}/log/jd.out 2>&1 &

;;
The lines are:

Code: Select all

umask 000
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
export LC_COLLATE=C
  • umask 000 makes that downloaded files to be created with 666 permission (-rw-rw-rw-), so can be written (deleted, renamed, moved, etc) by non-root users.
  • export LANG and export LC_COLLATE force the execution of JD with UTF-8 encoding, which solves problems with filenames with diacritics and other special characters.
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Very good :D :D , I will add it in APKG for users don't wanting to edit file.

Philippe.
Planck

Post by Planck »

Hello, I am a beginner in working with linux. I installed the jdownloader according to this tutorial, everything went well. I forgot to change the default storage folder and several files were downloaded to / root / downloads instead of root / public / downloas. the download stopped with a message full disk. However, there is enough free space on the disk. I can't find anywhere to get to the root / downloads location to delete these files.
father.mande

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Use the icon in A.D.M. to connect you to myjdownloader site (bypass (if asked) the certificate security warning ... click on left bottom )
when you are in mydownload site connect you to your jdownloader (using account you use at init phase), then select top : settings
... change the Default Download Folder to any value (use full Path)
ex. BUT do it where you want, create a share in A.D.M. name mydownload , then a folder /share/mydownload/Download
change value to : /volume1/mydownload/Download (take attention to case ... D is not d)
... why volume1 it's because it's "real" PATH equivalent to /share (a mount point)

perhaps, now /share/mydownload/Download can work ... I don't configure Jdownload from long long time ago ... and lot of update was appear ... :D

Then if previous PATH is /root/Dowload ... please move (mv command) file from /root/Download to the new location (connect as a terminal using root/your_admin_password
Philippe.
Planck

Post by Planck »

Thank you for the quick reply and especially for pointing out the capital letter. that was the problem

Return to “Jdownloader2”