[Video] Reverse access Asportal start any application in Ubuntu desktop without enter in

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

father.mande
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[Video] Reverse access Asportal start any application in Ubuntu desktop without enter in

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

This video is a complement of HX-Engine BETA 2 video and announcement :
This video show you how it's possible (for the "administrator") to manage an application in hx-engine (Ubuntu Xfce Desktop) BUT to run it directly from ASPORTAL without the need to enter in the Ubuntu Desktop ...
... end user not familiar with Linux can use product directly from the Ubuntu size TRANPARENTLY
... "admin" can prepare the interface (only few things to do) and install ANY even complex application with the LAST version, LAST security component ... etc.

I will write a tutorial based on the exemple hereafter : stremio a fork of "popcorn time" able to play Youtube, some TV, etc ... to use it's own player or VLC ... to download files and to start external player like Chrome for Netflix ... (I don't promote it in any manner :lol: )
I have also tested StreamStudio (preferred NOT for functionality but because it's 100% open source) ... the "hard requirement" tools, here it's media player with video acceleration for ex., are choice to test BUT lot of other tools and services can also be started directly from Asportal ... office ... etc. perhaps Wine (my next test) ...

Video :

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
tinasalmon

Re: [Video] Reverse access Asportal start any application in Ubuntu desktop without enter in

Post by tinasalmon »

Was looking to run Stremio excitedly, finally found couple of options in the form of Stremio VPN at https://stremiovpn.com and ran it on my device.

Return to “Desktop_Engine”