Connection refused to Sonarr app

Sonarr is a PVR for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

danchees
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Connection refused to Sonarr app

Post by danchees »

If anyone could please advise.

I am setting up my AS1002t and ran into a brick wall trying to install Sonarr. So far I have installed Plex, Transmission and Couchpotato and everything works flawlessly.

Sonarr from App central installs but refuses to connect after clicking on app icon. I am at work but if I remember well, it is port 8989. Same thing happens with 2 days ago updated version from Github, doing manual install.

I am actually not sure if app even started (although it shows as enabled) as I cannot see any related process in Activity monitor.

There was some discussion a while ago about bug preventing HTTPS access and how you need to manually disable it in config file, however config file already has EnableSSL set to False.

There is also no log file anywhere to be found in Sonarr directory on NAS.

I can provide any additional info, files or logs if it will be of help.

Thanks in advance.
danchees

Re: Connection refused to Sonarr app

Post by danchees »

Disregard, please, after numerous reinstalls, it just started working...

Return to “sonarr”