accessing APP database

A set of PHP-scripts to manage MySQL over the web.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

aka
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

accessing APP database

Post by aka »

I installed phpAdmin. I also installed few Apps. When I open phpAdmin I do not see any of the databases or tables from installed Apps. For example I installed WebCollab application. I cannot login because I don't know what is default Username/Password. I thought I can modify it in a database but I do not see the database. How those Apps ar installed. Where is the database ? Does anybody know default username / password for WebCollab.

Art
orion

Re: accessing APP database

Post by orion »

I simply tried webcollab on my AS-304T by following the steps: http://webcollab.sourceforge.net/manual_install.html (step 3, 4, 5, and 6). And it works fine. The default user name is admin and password is admin123 according to this installation guide. Of course, you'll need mysql management user and password for steps 3 to 6.

Oh, you'll need to apply ssh session to NAS for this installation. I use putty tool under Windows. That's a quite good tool. And the webcollab path is /volume1/Web/webcollab under NAS.

I'll recommend another good free tool under Windows: WinSCP. You can see the full directory tree of NAS by this tool.

Return to “phpmyadmin”