New Backup Plan wont open

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

wrightal123
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

New Backup Plan wont open

Post by wrightal123 »

I have been using backup plan to backup each user on the family laptop to the our AS 604T. No problems until the latest update (last week I think). Now, no user can get the programme to open. You can double click the icon on the desktop and it then asks for administrator password to run - then nothing!

I have checked task manager and backup plan is shown using a tiny bit of memory and O% cpu.

Any one else finding fault with the new update?

Laptop running Windows 10, AMD up to date.
===========================
AS-604T
AS-RCU IR Remote
lensin2

Re: New Backup Plan wont open

Post by lensin2 »

I have used backup plan in window 10 without any problem. Maybe you can try to delete the task and then do the tasks again to see if it works? during the process the backup plan will try to locate the NAS again.
carlor

Post by carlor »

Hi
I am running Backup Plan under win 10.
After the last update it only started from desktop Icon the first time after a boot.
If you wat to start it again you have to have to open the “Show hidden icons” window by cliking the ^ on the right side of the Taskbar.
Here you will find a “micro-icon” for starting Backup Plan again.
Good Luck!

PS
Have anybody seen a User manual for the last Backup Plan update?
Shawn.S@AST

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

Hi Wrightal123,

Thanks for the kind feedback! When you click the destop Backup Plan icon, it should open instead of staying in the bottom right corner. We found this to be a bug and we will fix it asap!

Return to “ASUSTOR Backup Plan”