Backup Plan - drive not found

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Balikpapan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Backup Plan - drive not found

Post by Balikpapan »

Although all my drives are available under windows 10 (seen in file explorer and Disk Management and tools of drive makers) Backup Plan doesn't show drive D:
This error occurred suddenly it was working for more than a year and reinstalling changing drive letters did not help at all.
I had this problem a year ago als and then it was solved by reformatting the drive. (via diskpart, clean, reformat, etc). This time I received from helpdesk the same feedback which helped at least last time. Apparently, I'm the only one who has this problem and they can not simulate it in their lab.
I find the solution quite draconian and would like to know if other users had same or similar problems and of course if they have a solution other that reformatting the whole HD.
For your general info: I have 6 hard drives (one is SSD) in my computer and the other drives are still seen by Back-Up Plan. I disconnected drive D already and reconnected same as well software like as hardware like but to no avail until now. My Asustor is a AS608T
See attached files
Quite interested to hear from other users with similar experiences and possible solutions actions?

Thanks in advance,
Bo
Attachments
Drive D not seen in Backup Plan
Drive D not seen in Backup Plan
AsustorBackUpPlan.PNG (43.82 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
Drives found in Disk Manager
Drives found in Disk Manager
WindowsDiskManagement.PNG (60.2 KiB) Viewed 3559 times

Return to “ASUSTOR Backup Plan”