Backup Plan Stop Login User Account

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

voxhel
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Backup Plan Stop Login User Account

Post by voxhel »

Hi,

I have a AS6210T wiht ADM on 3.5.7.RJR1 and bios on 2.25.

On the same computer, windows 10 Enterprise full updated, in the same network segment has the NAS (ex: 192.168.1.0/24):

I have been running ABP asustor backup plan for a year know, with 3 backup plans schedule without a problem. Current version 2.0.3.7010.

Also i have been using Free Veeam Agent for Windows to backup a database file that is always in use without a problem.

In the last 3 weeks ABP failed all the 3 backup plans, that are using the same account, with the message "Login Fail. Please check the username and password again.".

I have tried without success:

- change the user account of the 3 backup plans already created
- create new backup plan, during scan it finds without a problem the IP of the NAS, with the same user account, with a new user account
- the results are the same even if i disable windows defender antivirus and firewall

If i use Windows Explorer to access the NAS "\\ipaddressofNAS" with the same user account i can access with success.

Also Free Veeam Agent for Windows never failed, always working without a problem.

Also i have tried another machine with Windows 10 full updated and installed ABP latest version, same has above, and i can do All of the tests has i have done above, i can find during scan the NAS IP but also the authentication fails!

Can you please help?

Regards.

V.
AS6210T
orion

Re: Backup Plan Stop Login User Account

Post by orion »

You can check log under ADM web -> System Information -> Logs. Not sure what's the problem. However, most likely, login response time is too long or domain server response is too long or...

Anyway, I'll recommend you to map a network drive in your computer. I use this way without any problems.
voxhel

Post by voxhel »

Hi,

Thks for the reply.

From the logs... using the same Local asustor User Account Password that i use with Windows Explorer or Veeam Agent for Windows with success, it fails using ABP !!!

[url]https://ibb.co/X27MB9f[url]
Attachments
a
a
2021-08-04 11_12_39-AS6210T-AC85.png (3.91 KiB) Viewed 2754 times
AS6210T
voxhel

Re: Backup Plan Stop Login User Account:!:

Post by voxhel »

HI,

what should i do to troubleshoot ? :!:
AS6210T
orion

Post by orion »

Did you try to map a network drive? I do this way without any problems.

Return to “ASUSTOR Backup Plan”