Backup Plan Doesn't Start Scheduled Backups

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

redreptionil
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Backup Plan Doesn't Start Scheduled Backups

Post by redreptionil »

Up until recently, Backup Plan has been working fine under Windows 10 Pro (x64). But, not long ago I started keeping my computer on all the time (not shutting it down at night). Since then, it looks like Backup Plan has not been starting its scheduled daily backups. This morning (04/19/2018), I noticed there was no musical tone indicating a backup had started. So, I opened up Backup Plan to see what was going on. My scheduled backup is sitting there right in the middle of the page. It says the last backup was on "2018/04/13 09:00" and the next scheduled backup is "2018/04/14 09:00." Again, today is the 19th (2018/04/19), so it's missed 5 scheduled days and doesn't seem to realize it. The last thing in the log is the successful starting and completion of the backup on the 13th. If I edit the plan, everything looks fine. If I manually start the plan, it works correctly and updates the last run and scheduled dates.

Just thought I'd let you know.
aka

Re: Backup Plan Doesn't Start Scheduled Backups

Post by aka »

I have had no issues with BP over two years ago until last winter 2018/2019. Then all kind of problems started. I have some plans just created and they do not start at all. BP is showing message "scanning" and no progress after several hours.

Return to “ASUSTOR Backup Plan”