Control Center interferes with outlook 365

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bgates1258
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Control Center interferes with outlook 365

Post by bgates1258 »

I've been using the ASUSTOR Control Center for years. In the last few months my outlook 365 stopped receiving and sending email. It doesn't allow me to add new email accounts. After working with Microsoft and re-installing windows 10 and office it starting working again but stopped again after installing ASUSTOR Control Center. Uninstalling it doesn't fix the problem, I have to use system restore to remove the control center to get outlook working again. Has anybody else experienced this issue and found a solution?
Nazar78

Re: Control Center interferes with outlook 365

Post by Nazar78 »

They shouldn't interfere with each other. Perhaps some conflicting ports? I'm not sure need to troubleshoot further. Suggest you contact Asustor Support.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
Gunnar

Re: Control Center interferes with outlook 365

Post by Gunnar »

Hi bgates1258,
You are not alone, I (on a whim) updated my Asustor Control Centre to the latest version last night (19/09/2022) and my Outlook 2016 stopped bringing in emails.
It looks (to me) like the accompanying MS C++ installable breaks TLS.
After tracking round the web trying to find a solution, I just did a System Restore and Outlook is now working.
To be fair I hardly use ACC and normally just go straight to the NAS, that'll teach me for trying to be good!
For the record I'm on Windows 10.
Cheers.

Return to “ASUSTOR Control Center”