ACC won't discover my NAS

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

andymed
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ACC won't discover my NAS

Post by andymed »

I have an AS204TE and have used control centre previously fine. Following the recent update, ACC won't find my NAS and all my mapped network drives are also inaccessible. Why is this?
orion

Re: ACC won't discover my NAS

Post by orion »

I did not upgrade ACC on my PC for a long time. It is stilling working fine. I'm guessing that certain environment in your PC is changed. You should try to remove ACC, then re-install it.
JPMi

Post by JPMi »

I had the same problem.
In my case it was Avast Business Antivirus Pro which blocked ACC from finding the NAS.
Turn off your antivirus and try again. If ACC then can see your NAS, look into adding an exception for ACC to your antivirus software.
Zulu0001

Post by Zulu0001 »

Had the same issue with Avast Pro. I turned it off and ACC scanned my AS5304T..

Andy
AdamC

Post by AdamC »

This is happening to me and I have exclusions created for my AV. I can connect fine through the web interface though. Is there any way of manually adding the device's IP to the ACC?
AS6404T user

Post by AS6404T user »

AdamC wrote:This is happening to me and I have exclusions created for my AV. I can connect fine through the web interface though. Is there any way of manually adding the device's IP to the ACC?
I had exactly the same problem. The NAS was accessible through the web interface but ACC did not see it. It turned out that my VPN client was blocking calls to port 8888. I now run the VPN client on my router (a much better solution anyway) and ACC works again.

Return to “ASUSTOR Control Center”