Ripping music cds to AS-604

Asunder is a ASUSTOR portal App, you will need to install xorg/portal first.

The CD can be ripped to \Music folder , so you can use SoundsGood to listen music.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Pauhana
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Ripping music cds to AS-604

Post by Pauhana »

I'm trying to determine the easiest way to rip music CDs to the NAS. Thought that XBMC would be the way to go, but can't figure out how to go about doing it. Just want to capture FLAC files (with embedded cover art) directly to the NAS, instead of generating 'em on my PC and pushing 'em over. Can anyone help with a description (or point to documentation) on how best to do this? Thanks much for any help...
Ubuntux

Re: Ripping music cds to AS-604

Post by Ubuntux »

What about Asunder?
Still requires the HDMI (Which i dont get why).. but its made for that job..
AS-604T & AS-202T
Pauhana

Post by Pauhana »

Yup, thanks for the reply. Asunder appears to be exactly what I've been looking for, but I have to admit I'm more than a little bit confused about the whole Asustor Portal thing. Why do I need to use an hdmi connection to yet another monitor in order to do this? (Actually, perhaps an even more basic, completely noob question: can I somehow run Asustor Portal from my laptop?)

Thanks again for the help. I'm still kinda banging into the walls; hoping that things will become clearer...
wde

Post by wde »

I've installed Asunder as portal app.
When I click on it I get the loading circle for about 10 seconds, followed by a white cursor on black background for about 5 seconds, then return to portal without launching of app.
Any suggestions as to why it's not running or any logs I can look at.
Thanks.
My NAS: Flashtor 6 FS6706T ADM: 4.2.7.RRD1 Router: Technicolor CGM4331COM (XB7)

Return to “asunder”