It is currently Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:14 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048

VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2.

Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048

Postby fpow » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:52 pm

I get this messege when i try to remote connect to the system, can some one help me to solve this!?

Messege: Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048
fpow

Re: Disconnect reason: E: TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048

Postby propellerhead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:57 am

I had the same problem. You need to install your VM as you would any other VM then before you run, right click on the VM go to Settings, then go to Display on the left, under display click on the Remote Display tab, Change Net Address: (to your servers ip address) Save and exit. Now start your VM and click on console it should have your servers ipaddress and connect with out any problems.

So my address for my adm was 192.168.1.26 that I use to log into the asustor, that is the address. if you change it when the VM is running, it will not register until you shut it off, do the changes, and restart the VM.
propellerhead

Return to VirtualBox