How to runn TS server

TeamSpeak 3 continues the legacy of the original TeamSpeak communication system previously offered in TeamSpeak Classic (1.5) and TeamSpeak 2. TeamSpeak 3 is not merely an extension of its predecessors but rather a complete rewrite in C++ of its proprietary protocol and core technology.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Mateusz
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

How to runn TS server

Post by Mateusz »

Hi

I dont know how to run ts server on AS5304T ADM ver 4.0.5.
I did install TS server in apps but i dont know how to run it. I dont have a TS folders. In Docker i have only TeamSpeak -> ts3sever and no files there.

https://www.asustor.com/en/knowledge/de ... oup_id=614 This tutorial does not work
Nazar78

Re: How to runn TS server

Post by Nazar78 »

That tutorial is somewhat outdated referring to an older version. The recent version runs on docker container. Look in the docker location instead /share/Docker/TeamSpeak/ts3server/logs
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
Mateusz

Post by Mateusz »

The problem is that i dont have any folders in Teamspeak/ts3server - ts3server is empty
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

Mateusz wrote:The problem is that i dont have any folders in Teamspeak/ts3server - ts3server is empty
I don't use this app but I just installed for the sake of testing and the aforementioned folders/files are there. I'm using the same NAS as you with the latest firmware. Make sure the container is running, take a look at my simple screenshot on how to determine.
Screenshot 2022-05-23 014600.png
Screenshot 2022-05-23 014600.png (79.4 KiB) Viewed 9349 times
Internal:
External 5 Bay USB3:

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
Mateusz

Post by Mateusz »

Well maybe you have thouse files but i dont now the question is why and how to make it correct. Btw im not an advanced user.
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

As I've said I don't use this app so the files weren't there before I installed mere moments ago. The real question is, is your container running? Only you can check. I've already given you the screenshot as a hint of how to check. This is just the basic nothing fancy you just need to ask the right questions.
Internal:
External 5 Bay USB3:

Mateusz

Post by Mateusz »

so my question is what do i have to install and how to run it. step by step.
I installed docker ce, docker registry pack and teamspeak server. What i need to do next

Return to “Teamspeak”