search function for Photo Gallery 3

Gallery 3 is the newest addition to the Gallery Project's portfolio of intuitive photo, video and audio sharing web application solutions. Upon its launch in the Fall of 2010, Gallery 3 offers more control, better uploading and enhanced performance. Its design is based on the the feedback provided by the Gallery Community of Users at large. Serving millions, Gallery is the most widely used system of its kind. Gallery 3, like its predecessors, Gallery 1 and Gallery 2, is free to download and use.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

igracgq
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

search function for Photo Gallery 3

Post by igracgq »

I love the serach function in Photo Gallery 3.0 as its able to search tags of the photos. However, it seems to be only a single tag search because if I want the search to find two tags, it doesn't work. So for example if I search for "house", it will show any pictures with "house" tag but if I want to search my pictures who have "house" and "dog" in the tag, it won't work. I tried with +dog +house, I tired dog&house but nothing seems to work. Is there a solution to this or is the search function limited to only one word searches?

Thanks
AS-602 with 3GB ram, 4TB WD Red

Qnap TS-119, DD-WRT Linksys 310n, WDlxTV player, RasperryPi OpenELEC

Return to “Gallery”