[Official] Deluge (BitTorrent client)

Deluge is a full-featured ​BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix and Windows. It has been designed using the client server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
itdaboyz
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: [Official] Deluge (BitTorrent client)

Post by itdaboyz »

Hi,

Great app, thanx a lot for putting this on ADM.

One thing bother me in the GUI : you have to write in plan text the download location wanted, eg : "/volume1/Donwload/"
Is it possible to change something in the options or configuration so we can browse our folders ?

I tried a plugin "browsebutton", but it seems to be client-side only.

Thanx for your help and sorry for my non nattive English. :oops:
Bon3

Post by Bon3 »

Hello Mafredri

Will you be realeasing server 1.3.10 for Asustor soon? Just got released a few days ago.. :)

Best Regards
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

itdaboyz wrote:Hi,

Great app, thanx a lot for putting this on ADM.

One thing bother me in the GUI : you have to write in plan text the download location wanted, eg : "/volume1/Donwload/"
Is it possible to change something in the options or configuration so we can browse our folders ?

I tried a plugin "browsebutton", but it seems to be client-side only.

Thanx for your help and sorry for my non nattive English. :oops:
Unfortunately not. You can leave a feature request for the Deluge developers. I don't do any development on Deluge myself (I only maintain the Asustor version of it).
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Bon3 wrote:Hello Mafredri

Will you be realeasing server 1.3.10 for Asustor soon? Just got released a few days ago.. :)

Best Regards
Yes, since there seems to be a security fix related to using HTTPS with the WebUI. If there were only GTK-UI fixes I wouldn't bother :).

Regards,
Mathias
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Bon3

Post by Bon3 »

mafredri wrote:
Bon3 wrote:Hello Mafredri

Best Regards
Yes, since there seems to be a security fix related to using HTTPS with the WebUI. If there were only GTK-UI fixes I wouldn't bother :).

Regards,
Mathias
Thanks Mafredri... ill be watching out for ur post then :D
Bon3

Post by Bon3 »

Mafredri.. Is it coming here first??

Anytime soon?
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Deluge updated to 1.3.10. Get it here.

Sorry for the delay in releasing this update. I have been in the middle of moving to a new apartment and haven't had time to hook up my asustor and test the release before now. Enjoy.

PS. 1.3.10 has now been submitted to the App Central, so once it passes the asustor review process it will be available through there as well.
zakspop

Post by zakspop »

Hi everyone. I currently run Transmission and I am wondering if there is anyone running Deluge who has previously run Transmission that can tell me why (s)he prefers Deluge. I'm always looking for something better. Transmission seems to be doing the trick but...
Bon3

Post by Bon3 »

mafredri wrote:Deluge updated to 1.3.10. Get it here.

Sorry for the delay in releasing this update. I have been in the middle of moving to a new apartment and haven't had time to hook up my asustor and test the release before now. Enjoy.

PS. 1.3.10 has now been submitted to the App Central, so once it passes the asustor review process it will be available through there as well.

Awesome dude.. thx a bunch.. :D
svarog

Post by svarog »

Ok i have two things to say :)

Some times yarss2 plugin is missing, and it's not shown on left list, even if i reinstalled and enable it. Then i reset deluge on asustor and reinstalled in enable it deluge-windows-deamon couple time and then it works. All other plugins are enabling and disabling good, just yarss2 not. But yarss2 works even it's not show in daemon -deluge, but some time i like change some things in my subscription and it's kind of annoying.

yarss2 finds feeds, and torrents, they are shown in list, but they are not added to download simultaneously, it takes some time. How can i fix this.

in general y it's working good, just two little bugs.

Return to “Deluge”