It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:31 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

Where is direct support e-mail.

Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby danchees » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:00 am

Dear Asustor,

you will probably never read this topic, however, trying my luck.

I have huge problems with your product (AS1002t), that is not working properly and, I believe, destroying the disks inside it, that you will surely not compensate for. I have written you a support ticket that disappeared into a black hole. The only option I have is to submit a ticket about you losing my ticket, and for that I need to fill in pages of useless technical data and generate logs? No way.

So, where is your support e-mail, if you have one, that is?
danchees
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby orion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:43 am

Sharing info that I know:

In case that you know the serial number of your product: https://support.asustor.com/index.php?/Default/Tickets/Submit

Otherwise: https://www.asustor.com/en/about/contact_form?inquiry_type=3
Last edited by orion on Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
orion
 
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 am

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby danchees » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Thank you for your contribution.

This unfortunately confirms that you cannot contact the company by e-mail at all.
danchees
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby Marco@ASUSTOR » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:06 pm

danchees wrote:Thank you for your contribution.

This unfortunately confirms that you cannot contact the company by e-mail at all.


Hey there! I unfortunately have to let you know that posting support questions in the Presales forum makes it harder for the right people to find your question.

Anyways, I'm going to move this topic to the correct area.

If you want a direct person, email me at contactarealtechie@asustor.com.

Hope you're having a great day!
Marco@ASUSTOR
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby danchees » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:56 am

No, I do not agree with moving this thread under ADM sub-sub-forum. If anything, it has even less to do with the issue outlined in my first post.
On the other hand, if I saw more people having issues with your support before I bought your product, I would have probably stayed well clear so this is clearly presales related.

Nice damage control, though.
danchees
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby Marco@ASUSTOR » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:19 am

danchees wrote:No, I do not agree with moving this thread under ADM sub-sub-forum. If anything, it has even less to do with the issue outlined in my first post.
On the other hand, if I saw more people having issues with your support before I bought your product, I would have probably stayed well clear so this is clearly presales related.

Nice damage control, though.

Hey man, I gave you an email you can contact me directly with. You're having issues with your AS1002T and it wasn't posted in the correct forum. This is the forum for AS10XXT issues. I'm ready and happy to help you whenever you need. If you choose to email me about your issue, I'm ready to help. I have not received your support ticket number or your email so....I don't know how I can help you. I also left a shadow copy in the place where you posted it so you can easily find it. I didn't hide it. Anyone can see it and I encourage people to see the truth. You are having a problem with your already-bought AS1002T so it shall be posted in the correct forum.

Hope you're having a great day!
Marco@ASUSTOR
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby danchees » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Marco,

your enthusiasm to help is appreciated, however your Support is working on my resubmitted ticket for weeks now. Seems you are not aware of it, but that is your internal communication.

You are having a problem with your already-bought AS1002T so it shall be posted in the correct forum.


That is true. However, I was also having a problem with your Support procedure and my first post in this thread deals only and exclusively with trying to obtain direct e-mail to support. Me mentioning the product I bought serves only to provide reason why I need the e-mail I asked. As you have no forum (that I could find) for general questions, I suggest that you create one.

Why would I object to support procedures? It is my consumer right, of course, but other than objecting, let me point out several points you could pass to your colleagues to improve the experience for your customers:
1) When you fill your support form but enter the Captcha wrong, you will be returned to form, but field "Add health record" will lose the linked file.
2) When my ticket was submitted, I have received an e-mail "Welcome to ASUSTOR Support center". This e-mail contains an e-mail I used when submitting a ticket and some random generated password. What is the purpose of this e-mail and where can I login with the details you provided?
3) Your e-mails from Support come blacklisted by Microsoft so they end up in Spam. Not by me locally, but by Microsoft. There are procedures you can use to whitelist your e-mail server, your colleagues should be able to follow up on that themselves.

While we are at it, you can follow up on this post that is sitting unanswered for a week now. viewtopic.php?f=89&t=9970.

Hope you're having a great day too.
danchees
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: Where is direct support e-mail.

Postby Marco@ASUSTOR » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm

danchees wrote:Marco,

your enthusiasm to help is appreciated, however your Support is working on my resubmitted ticket for weeks now. Seems you are not aware of it, but that is your internal communication.

You are having a problem with your already-bought AS1002T so it shall be posted in the correct forum.


That is true. However, I was also having a problem with your Support procedure and my first post in this thread deals only and exclusively with trying to obtain direct e-mail to support. Me mentioning the product I bought serves only to provide reason why I need the e-mail I asked. As you have no forum (that I could find) for general questions, I suggest that you create one.

Why would I object to support procedures? It is my consumer right, of course, but other than objecting, let me point out several points you could pass to your colleagues to improve the experience for your customers:
1) When you fill your support form but enter the Captcha wrong, you will be returned to form, but field "Add health record" will lose the linked file.
2) When my ticket was submitted, I have received an e-mail "Welcome to ASUSTOR Support center". This e-mail contains an e-mail I used when submitting a ticket and some random generated password. What is the purpose of this e-mail and where can I login with the details you provided?
3) Your e-mails from Support come blacklisted by Microsoft so they end up in Spam. Not by me locally, but by Microsoft. There are procedures you can use to whitelist your e-mail server, your colleagues should be able to follow up on that themselves.

While we are at it, you can follow up on this post that is sitting unanswered for a week now. viewtopic.php?f=89&t=9970.

Hope you're having a great day too.


Hi there!
Yes, you're right. I don't have communication with support personnel over support topics. I'm the English-language marketing specialist. However, as a native English speaker and fairly competent in Chinese, I'm also uniquely advantaged to help customers in a way that my coworkers may not always be able to, this being a smaller company. I make no excuse for any of your experiences dealing with the company and all I want to do is address your concerns. I offered you a direct email to me so that I can try to help in another way and relay those concerns to the appropriate personnel in the office and come back with a GOOD answer at least.

I have read your suggestions and will bring them to the appropriate people who work on these issues and ask "what gives" and work on how we can make it better. I won't promise overnight service, but I will work with them to try to alleviate these concerns and the concerns you have with your NAS. You're important to me but I also need you to help me by providing the information I need, like the service ticket number or numbers, and please take advantage of the olive branch I offered to you by emailing me directly. You wanted a direct line of communication with the company, you have one now. There's no damage control, there's no behind the scenes stuff going on, email me, and i'll make it my mission to do something about it.

Believe me. I get your frustration, I'm still upset over a telco sending a debt collector thug for a $12US bill even though I was actively disputing this bill.
Marco@ASUSTOR
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Return to [Official] For AS10XX Series

  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest