AiData and AiMaster

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

StealthNet
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AiData and AiMaster

Post by StealthNet »

Hi there,

I am trying to use AiData and AiMaster from the Internet (they are both working locally on the same subnet / intranet).

Port forwarding is working ok, 8001 (HTTPS) and SFTP (2222) both TCP are working as well and available to the internet.

Hostname is being properly updated (DDNS) and EZ-Connect reports that everything is also ok.

But...

AiMaster reports that it couldn't connect, that the address is wrong or the service is not runing.

AiData reports "connection lost".

Tried opening the site in Firefox and received a webpage stating that I am blocked for too many failed login attempts or I do not have permission to access the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!
orion

Re: AiData and AiMaster

Post by orion »

It could be blocked by ADM defender (under settings). You can clear auto black list & black list. However it's essential to enable ADM defender if you enable internet access. Changing to different port number (you'll need to check which ports are for your apps) is a wise way. Or someone from internet will try different passwords to connect to your NAS.
StealthNet

Re: AiData and AiMaster

Post by StealthNet »

Thank you Orion. I did setup up blocking by geolocation. I removed all blocked locations, re-added them and then it worked!

ONce again, thank you.

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”