conecting drives -- Windows 10

lenGoodwin
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

conecting drives -- Windows 10

Post by lenGoodwin »

I seem to experience almost random connection problems between my NAS (1004) and my windows 10 PC. They are connected by ethernet (on the same switch). However, most of the time I cannot map a drive using Windows explorer, because Windows cannot find the NAS. I can routinely connect using map drive from the control center, but at some point the connection always disappears. It may be valid for a few hours, sometimes a whole day, but always at some point I will try to open a file from a Window app and get a drive not found error. When I check windows explorer at that point, generally the drive will show up but be marked as disconnected. I can't then reconnect using windows. When I reconnect using the control center, I get a message that the drive letter is assigned to "" (null), but I can change the connection to the right spot on the NAS. Whenever I connect a drive through the control center I check the box for reconnect on login, but this seems to have no effect.

I don't know if it is significant, but when I map a drive through the control center I provide my NAS login and password, which is different rom the login and password for my pc.
orion

Re: conecting drives -- Windows 10

Post by orion »

I'm still using Win7 ;) without this issue. I think you should send a support request to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”