Cannot login to ADM - please help!

callumm
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Cannot login to ADM - please help!

Post by callumm »

Suddenly my 2 factor authentication keys generated by the google authenticator app are not being accepted by the ADM portal.

My username and password are working, because if they were incorrect I would not be able to get to the authenticator key field.

I can access my shared folder through AiData, but I cannot login to AiMaster anymore.

I haven't recently changed any settings on the NAS that I recall.

None of the computers on my network can find the NAS through ACC, and although this has always been a problem, usually one of them can find it. I can still access the shared folder through Windows CIFS.

What else can I try?!
orion

Re: Cannot login to ADM - please help!

Post by orion »

callumm wrote: None of the computers on my network can find the NAS through ACC, and although this has always been a problem, usually one of them can find it. I can still access the shared folder through Windows CIFS.
I can only guess that your computers might not in the same LAN as your NAS. There might be a gateway between computers and NAS, so CIFS folder is working. You can post the IP addresses (and subnet mask) on your computers and NAS here when the problem happens.

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”