Unable to update my ADM

pouic98@gmail.com
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Unable to update my ADM

Post by pouic98@gmail.com »

Yes that's fine!
I found the old version of adm was 3.4.4 rat2.
after my question is simple i can return the nas to amazon until 01/31/2020 and if it has a problem and the next update comes out after 01/31, i could not make a return so i would like to know how to solve my problem
thank you
orion

Post by orion »

pouic98@gmail.com wrote:Yes that's fine!
I found the old version of adm was 3.4.4 rat2.
after my question is simple i can return the nas to amazon until 01/31/2020 and if it has a problem and the next update comes out after 01/31, i could not make a return so i would like to know how to solve my problem
thank you
:( You'll need to answer questions one by one. I don't know if there are anyone can understand what you had done. Anyway,
  • Your NAS ADM version is now 3.4.6.xx. Is it true?
If yes, your NAS should be working fine now. The next upgrade won't need to do factory reset (although I don't know why you need to do factory to upgrade from 3.4.4 to 3.4.6).
pouic98@gmail.com

yes my nas is working fine now since the last update.
what worries me is that it has an internal problem that prevents updates and the next time I fear having to do a factory restore to get this one through.
hence my question should i send it to preventive because of this problem.
hoping to have been clearer
orion

Post by orion »

OK, it's now clear. But I don't know the way that you can try to prove. You may contact to asustor support to see if they can provide you a trial software to update. https://support.asustor.com/
pouic98@gmail.com

in fact i opened two tickets on french technical support remained without answer i will post on technical support in asia.
I will ask them the question
thank you

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”