Application installation doesnt end (port forwarding issue)

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Musti
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Application installation doesnt end (port forwarding issue)

Post by Musti »

Hello,

I wanted to install postgreSQL from the official app list, but installation for postgresql_v11 doesnt end. It stucks on 99%(?), even if I wait one day long. I can stop the installation and try it again, but it keeps staying without finishing. If I try to install postgresql_v12 it says the port forwarding is active for postgresV11, so it isnt able to install v12 at all. I went to EZ Router and deactivated the port forwarding for v11 but the installation routine for v12 keeps saying that there is a registered port forwarding for v11. In EZ-Router I have only the option to activate or deactivate the port forwarding rule, but not the option to DELETE the rule completely so that it could be released for v12.
I dont know if the installation for v12 will complete, though, but I have no chance to try in this way.

best
Nazar78

Re: Application installation doesnt end (port forwarding issue)

Post by Nazar78 »

Sometimes it's stuck probably due to timeout but the installation actually completed successfully. Check if the app is usable. Since they are using the same port, you'll need uninstall the older version prior.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
Musti

Re: Application installation doesnt end (port forwarding issue)

Post by Musti »

Later I tried to install the apkg manually, it still didnt seem to complete, too. But afterwards I checked the docker containers and found the postgres container running. I dont know if it was installed from the first try or the second manually one, but it works.

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”